The housing review board consists of five councillors, five tenants and leaseholder representatives, and two independent community representatives. The non-councillor members are co-opted members and have the right to vote.
The role of the housing review board is to:
· consider matters relating to the council's landlord and housing management functions
· advise the cabinet on housing policy and operational practice, where this affects the council's tenants and leaseholders
· keep under review the housing stock options appraisal and monitor the conditions which will influence the future arrangements for the ownership and management of the council's housing stock
· promote good practice and monitor service delivery
· examine subjects and issues as directed by the cabinet
Full details of the housing review board are set out in the constitution.
Support officer: Alethea Thompson. 01395 517653; email firstname.lastname@example.org