Decision Maker: South and East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Simon Bates, Green Infrastructure Project Manager at EDDC, gave a presentation on Clyst Meadows, situated west of Cranbrook and north of Exeter Airport.
The committee were updated on the plans of the emerging layout for the site. The timeframe was outlined as:
· Spring 2023 planning permission for change of use and construction of a 10 space car park; complete the land transfer for in-perpetuity management; and public engagement programme;
· Summer 2023 ecology and hydrology surveys; planning permission for habitat enhancement, access infrastructure;
· Autumn 2023 construction
· Spring 2024 Site fully open.
Questions from the committee included:
· Welcoming the development of the site;
· Welcomed the diversity of the site;
· Appreciation of the work undertaken to get the site underway.
RESOLVED by the Executive Committee that the update on Clyst Meadows be noted.
Publication date: 11/11/2022
Date of decision: 03/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 03/11/2022 - South and East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee