Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Luke Jeffery
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 4th June, 2019, 8.57 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Luke Jeffery being a Member of East Devon District Council, give notice of those interests which I am required to declare under The Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012 and East Devon District Council's Code of Conduct. I understand that I must also declare any interest of a 'relevant person' [my spouse or civil partner or of any person with whom I am living as a husband or wife or as if we were civil partners] on sections 1 to 6 of this form, as defined in the Council's Code of Conduct. I have also declared my personal interests on sections 7 – 11 of this form as required by the Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation
Description of activity
Name of Employer, body, firm or company
Name of Sponsor
Liberal Democrat Group, agreed to contribute towards my travel costs in order to attend council meetings.
3. Interests in companies and securities
Name of company
4. Contracts for Goods, Works or Services with the Council
5. Interests in land in the District Council area
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
34 Woodmans Crescent Honiton Devon EX142DY
Home Address, owned by parents
6. Corporate Tenancies: Land leased from East Devon District Council
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. Membership of outside bodies
Body or organisation
8. Membership of any other body exercising functions of a public nature
Name of Organisation
9. Membership of any body directed to charitable purposes
Name of Body
10. Membership of bodies influencing public opinion or policy or which may create of conflict of interest in carrying out your duties as a Councillor
Name of Body
ALDC (Association of Liberal Democrat Campaigners and Councillors)
Liberal Reform - (Internal Liberal Democrat Group)
Radical Association - (Internal Liberal Democrat Group)
11. Any easement, servitude, interest or right in or over land which does not carry with it a right for you (alone or jointly with another) to occupy the land or to receive income.
I recognise that if I fail to comply with the Code of Conduct for Members of East Devon District Council, or omit any information that should be included in this declaration; give false or misleading information; or do not tell the Council of any changes to this declaration or new interests I acquire, there may be a criminal offence and/or the matter may be referred to the Monitoring Officer for investigation.