Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Joe Whibley
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 6th June, 2023, 9.01 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Joe Whibley being a Member of East Devon District Council, give notice of those interests which I am required to declare under The Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012 and East Devon District Council's Code of Conduct. I understand that I must also declare any interest of a 'Partner’ [being my spouse or civil partner, or a person with whom I am living as if we were a married couple or civil partners] on sections 1 to 6 of this form, as defined in the Council's Code of Conduct. I have also declared my Other Registerable Interests on sections 7 – 12 of this form as required by the Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation
Role, description and organisation
Partner role, description and organisation
Forest School Teacher and TA at Avanti Hall School, Exeter.
Night Support Worker at Stallcombe House, Woodbury
Part time Musician, Self employed on a freelance, ad-hoc basis - have carried out work for pubs and individuals in the Devon and Somerset area.
Name of Sponsor
Mr. Andrew Fairbanks, Quick Print, Exeter.
3. Contracts for Goods, Works or Services with the Council
4. Interests in land in the District Council area
5. Corporate Tenancies: Land leased from East Devon District Council
6. Interests in companies and securities
Other Registerable Interests
7. Unpaid Directorships
Name of organisation
8. Council appointed or nominated representative to body of which you are a member or are in a position of general conrol or management
Body or organisation
Devon Rail Forum.
EastvDevon District Council representative.
Arts and Culture Forum.
Peacemaking in Exmouth Town and Seafront.
9. Membership or in a position of general control or management of any other body exercising functions of a public nature
Name of Organisation
Exmouth Town Council.
Town Councillor, Town Ward, Exmouth.
10. Membership or in a position of general control or management of any body directed to charitable purposes
Name of Body
11. Membership or in a position of general control or management of bodies influencing public opinion or policy
Name of Body
12. Membership of body which might create a conflict in councillor duties
Name of body
I recognise that if I fail to comply with the Code of Conduct for Members of East Devon District Council, or omit any information that should be included in this declaration; give false or misleading information; or do not tell the Council of any changes to this declaration or new interests I acquire, there may be a criminal offence and/or the matter may be referred to the Monitoring Officer for investigation.