Decision Maker: South and East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
South East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee - Decisions
Below is a summary of the decisions taken at the meeting of the South East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee meeting held on Tuesday 28 January 2020. Decisions made by the Executive Committee will be subject to call-in (individual authority call-in procedures apply) – decisions will become effective from 10am on 7 February 2020 unless ‘called-in’.
Please note that the wording below does not necessarily reflect the actual wording that will appear in the minutes.
The agenda can be viewed at:
The agenda has been circulated to all Councillors.
If you have any queries about matters referred to in this decision sheet please contact Chris Lane, Democratic Services Officer on 01395 517544 or email .
South East Devon Pebblebed Heaths Visitor Access consultation
1. that the proposals outlined in the Pebblebed Heaths Visitor Access Advisory Report be noted.
2. that the outcome of the East Devon Pebblebed Heaths visitor access consultation exercise on the proposed changes to visitor access on the heaths be noted..
3. that the Committee will receive costed recommendations as part of the 2020/21 annual business plan and 5 year delivery programme at the next meeting of the Executive in April 2020.
The South East Devon European site Mitigation Strategy – effecting positive behavioural change
1. that the review of the approach to public engagement, education and behavioural change that has been undertaken be noted.
2. that the proposals for adapting this approach to achieve greater levels of understanding and awareness of key issues be noted.
Publication date: 29/01/2020
Date of decision: 28/01/2020
Decided at meeting: 28/01/2020 - South and East Devon Habitat Regulations Executive Committee